Finding great colleges that fit YOU – your talents, your strengths, your requirements – takes time and expertise. It doesn’t just happen … let me help you find the right schools and put yourself in the best possible position to be looked at favorably in the admissions process!
With more than 1,900 four-year, not-for-profit colleges in the U.S. alone, finding the right college and negotiating the application process can be daunting, time-consuming, and stressful …
but it doesn’t have to be!
Are you …
- A public school student at a large school who is looking for more personalized attention during the college process?
- An international student looking for an Advisor/Agent who understands and has personal contacts with U.S. institutions?
- A homeschooled student who needs extra guidance with the additional application requirements?
- A Gifted and Talented student who might want to start college early?
- A student looking for specific programs in college such as athletics, the arts, learning support, or strong religious communities?
- Someone who just wants extra help with college applications, scholarship searches, or essays?
I encourage you to get in contact with me for an initial consultation to see how I can assist you! Located in the Greater Baltimore/Annapolis/DC area, I work with students and families locally and across the globe.
I provide step-by-step guidance through the college preparation, application, financial aid, and decision process. Because I am unaffiliated with any college, I provide unbiased information about schools to help you learn about institutions which weren’t previously on your radar, open up financial options that can make college more affordable, and help you present yourself in the best possible light to colleges and universities.